E L O P E . How to Elope on a Budget StarkVegas Style
HOW TO ELOPE ON A BUDGET
It’s Wedding Season!
Some of us want the all out, fairy tale wedding with all the extras, the perfect dress, and everyone we know to attend. Then there’s the rest of us – those who either want something simple, fast, or budget friendly. Today, we are here to tell you how to make it happen – GEORGE-MARY’S - STARKVEGAS style.
What you will need:
· Dress from GEORGE-MARY’S - $80
· Veil from IT’S A DATE (Starkville) - $250
· Shoes (Ours were from Charlotte Russe or Your Choice) - $30
· Hair & Makeup (By You!) - Free
· Photographer MASA KATHRYN PHOTOGRAPHY – Splurge Here*
· Justice of the Peace (Your Local Courthouse) - Free
· Flowers (Kroger) - $7
· GRAND TOTAL $367 + Photographer
It’s Really Simple! Your big expenditure will be your photographer, which will preserve this most intimate gathering of a bridge, groom and the justice of the peace. Grab a dress, veil, flowers, photographer, to-be-wed and head to the Courthouse!
***All items can be worn as wedding related attire : Engagement Parties, Beach Trips, Wedding Showers, Post Wedding Party Attire, Bachelorette Trips
Photos Courtesy of Masa Kathryn Photography
Models: Sarah Allmon & Monty Switzer
Products Courtesy of George-Mary’s, Reed’s Starkville, It’s a Date Starkville