DIY Orange Slice Garland
DIY ORANGE SLICE GARLAND
White Waxed Cotton String or Bakers Twine
1. Preheat oven 250 Degrees
2. Slice Oranges about 1/8” thick
3. Set parchment paper on cookie sheet, and orange slices on parchment paper
4. Bake at 250 Degrees for approximately 3 hours, flipping oranges about halfway through bake time
5. Be sure and check on them periodically, (some ovens cook more quickly than others).
6. Cool on cookie drying rack for 2 days to ensure they are completely dry.
7. Poke tiny holes in center of slices, (some slices will naturally already have a hole for you).
8. String twine or waxed cotton string through each slice, securing a tiny knot on each side of each slice.
9. Hang in desired location & enjoy!
We would love to see yours if you try it! Email to email@example.com or tag us on Instagram @georgemarys :). Thanks for following!
Have a Merry Natural Christmas!
- the George-Mary's team